I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I am a sucker for Torso Porn! The covers for Kindle’s books drew me in but the humor and sexy stories had me stay. If you aren’t familiar with best selling and award winning author Kindle Alexander innovative writing, stories that are genre-crossers from classic fantasy, romance, suspense, and erotica in the male/male genre. Her characters always have great voices and sexy stories. Check out the first in her football steamy series-Double Full (A Nice Guys Novel Book 1) or her Gold Winning award LGPT book Painted On My Heart
I am grateful for Kindle taking time out of their busy schedule to answer my five burning questions and more. Enjoy!
Here’s the questions:
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or William Levy? I’m embarrassed to say I don’t know Kellan. *Hangs head in shame* I’ll correct that ASAP. BUT it makes it easier. Kellan is a kill. Any of our guy’s would be a screw, but they’re gay and happy so no marriage. I’ll marry Gideon. He’s a bit of a mess, but that’s okay. William Levy is my book boyfriend. He’s in lots of the guys we write. I’ll include a picture.
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? EDITORS NOTE: I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 11. The one I remember is Forever, by Judy Blume. The paperback circulated around my Junior High and I finally got my chance. Changed my life. <3
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think? Not sexless romance, new love is so passionate. I can’t think of anything I’d like to write that we havent. MM is pretty awesome just on its own.
4. What other authors (other than yourself) would you suggest for someone thinking about getting into M/M romance? Nicole Edwards, Cambria Hebert, Aly Martinez, Sarina Bowen, Melanie Harlow, Faith Gibson, Kris Michaels – they write MM and MF. They bring you in slowly, but completely. Then for MM authors, watch my Facebook page. I have so many favorites that I post all the time.
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. Name five people. William Levy, Mitch Knox, Avery Adams, Sheryl Sandburg, Oprah. I think… I’d like to meet the Pope, he seems at peace.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Stalk Kindle Alexander on social media: