Jade C. Jamison is one of my favorite authors. I started reading her tortured rocker Bullet series when when it was first released and I was hooked. This series is about hitting rock bottom and trying to find your way back. Be prepared this is isn’t your typical rock n’ roll series and that’s what makes it great. Jade has a new book out Savage, check it out here. Follow her on social media see the links below.
She took time out of her writing busy schedule to answer my five questions. See what Jade’s got to say, I love her because she writes about broken sexy people with out apology. ENJOY!
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or your favorite book boyfriend?
I’m going to be a pain in your ass and answer around this question, but I’ll tell you why. I think any well-written character will evoke any and usually all of these emotions at some point…
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 11.
I think I might have read a couple of Harlequin romances when I was younger, but the first romance I read from cover to cover was Mask of the Enchantress by Victoria Holt. I was 14 and loved the damn thing. I immediately snatched up a couple more of her books! (I read a Jackie Collins novel a few years later—talk about night and day!!!
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
Hmm. Can’t think of any off the top of my head, simply because if I want to write something, I do. 🙂 I’m laughing about your “sexless romance” comment, because I am sometimes criticized for writing about sex and my first thought is often, “Seriously? This is 2015…”
Is there such a thing? Um…it would have to be spending time with family or friends. There’s nothing better
5. What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you when reading your books?
Hmm…I don’t want them thinking about me when they’re reading my books. I want them to get lost in that world. Think about me when you’re done turning pages. 😉
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
Oh…that’s easy (and probably boring). Any variant of the F word is fair game, and I often use it in several parts of speech (as a verb, noun, adjective…)
Social Media links Jade C. Jamison:
Newsletter signup: http://eepurl.com/TOMCH
My Street Team on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JadeCJamisonStreetTeam
My Street Team on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JCJStreetTeam
Street Team Facebook group (Jade’s Bullet Babes): https://www.facebook.com/groups/1474831589425990/