Anne Mercier has been kind of enough to answer my five burning questions check out her answers are below. Her Rockstar books are one of my favorite rocker series. She’s the master of the sexy bad boy rockers who are full of sarcasm and sexual innuendo. These sexy and dirty talking rockers that you will fall in love with and want to quit your job and go on their BFD tour.
The first book in the series is Falling Down where we meet Jesse and Lucy. Lucy had a crush on Jesse since she was twelve and he was seventeen and on the verge of stardom. An undeniable connection was made at that brief meeting that she would get to revisit years later. Join this amazing journey with this band, you won’t regret checking out this series it delivers with heart and heat.
The latest in the series Interlude (Book 4) it all starts with a glimpse into the past of Falling Down, when Jesse meets Lucy, and everything you’ve wondered about Cage. Let’s see more on how they got to where they are right now.
Check out her other new release not in the Rock Star series called Whispered Truth This story is about Myah who was happy until one day her father died. Life would never be the same but there’s Kyle who can make her believe everything will be okay again. Kyle has been in love with Myah most of his life and he hopes that she’ll let him help her heal and love him.
Anne answers my five (or six) burning questions:
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or Cage Nichols.
Kill – Kellan Kyle. Marry – Cage Nichols – Amplify (Rockstar #3). Screw – Gideon Cross.
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 11.
Yep, I remember it clearly. It was Breath of Scandal by Sandra Brown. I was about 14 or 15 and I snuck it from my mom’s bag of books. It was a bit naughty in parts, not graphic like today, but as a young girl I was like, alright! From then on I snuck books from my mom.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
I’d like to write a BDSM book and will sometime in the near future. I know a few of my Rockstar characters are into it. I’d like to write a menage, but I wouldn’t know how to make it a happily ever after… unless… oh! Look there! I figured it out! Stay tuned.
5. If you could have a rock star dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Milo (Ventimiglia) would be there so you don’t have to include him.
Ha! Awesome, Milo’s already there! Just one person? M. Shadows – singer of Avenged Sevenfold.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
I have a lot… but I admit Fuck is my favorite swear word. I don’t even realize I use it a lot of the time. I like it because it can be an adjective, verb, noun, etc. 😛 ha. <3
Stalk Anne on these platforms:
Check out the rest of the Rockstar Series here:
Blush (Rockstar Book 2)
Amplify (Rockstar Book 3)