UPDATED 7/3/17-I did this interview back in 2015 but I am reposting it because Carian has a new series out, The Devils Wolves Books. I have read both of these books and loved them. The recent book Tied will have your heart racing and breaking from the beginning to end. You can’t not love two damaged people trying to find love with a dog and pet fox. Both books are free on Kindle Unlimited or well worth the $3.99.
Ash’s & Ember’s is another ROCK series that I can’t get enough of, I was seriously counting down the days for the latest book Lukas to go live. Let me tell you I NEVER do that because I normally have too many books to read.
Carian got me with the first book Storm and now I am an addict. If you like long haired rockers with tattoo’s than this extraordinary series is for you. I seriously can’t get enough of these bad boys with the big hearts!!
The latest book is Lukas who is one sweet, damaged and amazing tattooed man. Lukas is a tattoo artist and Vandals younger brother who falls for Ivy a 36 year old single mom looking to restart her life with a sexy tattoo. This is a older women & younger man story which is one of my favorite genres. Please don’t anyone use the term cougar, I hate it! Don’t make me pick a favorite in this series because they all rock but if I am pushed I think it would be Lukas.
Book 1 is Storm he gets stuck in his truck with Evie during a blizzard which is one hot encounter. Add his Husky dog and I was hooked. Book 2 is Vandal who is one hot sexy rock star and is the dangerous one of the group. I won’t spoil it, Vandal’s story is heart breaking but so worth the journey. Get both Storm and Vandal now they are on SALE for 99 cents!
1. Carian has taken a few minutes of her time to answer my five burning questions. Check out who she’d kill, marry and screw.
I’d marry Lukas, screw Storm and kill Vandal (only if I had to 🙁 I’d have to screw Vandal before I killed him tho)
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it?
I think it was Hummingbird by LaVyrle Spencer and it was about a bad guy (who wasn’t that bad!) that a single woman had to take care of when he got hurt. Their bickering was really fun and sexy. It has a sort of love triangle too which I loved.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
I really want to write a sweet new adult romance (and yes it should come with a warning if it doesn’t have a lot of sex! LOL). I’m also working on a dark romance that I’m excited about.
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading.
Drink coffee and spend time with my hubby and pets.
5. If you could have a rock star dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Give me your top five.
DJ Ashba, Nikki Sixx, Marilyn Manson, Aaron Lewis and Lana Del Rey
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
Check out trailers here: