I came across Bad Boy Daddy by Chance Cater in my Amazon recommendations and loved the description. A bad boy wants a baby? Who wouldn’t want to read that story. Okay I’ll admit it I bought it because of the cover and the story. This is a mega second chance romance and I won’t spoil it by telling you anymore about it. Just buy it at 99 cents or its FREE on Amazon Unlimited, so worth it. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story.
First time author, Chance took a few minutes from his busy schedule working on his next book to answer my five burning questions.
Here’s the questions:
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or lead in your? NOTE: We have to chance the question for a male author.
So then I’ll choose from their ladies, Eva, Kiera or Faith. Kill Eva, Screw Kiera because she’d be great in bed, and marry Faith because she was faithful for all those years who wouldn’t want a wife like that.
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? NOTE: I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 11.
It was actually The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. My sister was reading it and told me to so I did, I was 13.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM, M/M or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
Haha probably all of the above, other than sexless romance. There’s no such thing right? Oh no there is and its fine if you are warned in advance.
4. What got you into writing romance books?
I’m not sure. I like the type of characters I can develop in romance, it’s more raw than other genres.
5. Can you tell us about your next book?
Don’t want to give anything away but I’m working on the next book of the series for Bad Boy Daddy, hope you like the brothers 😉
6. Bonus questions, If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, fictional book characters, historical characters or anyone. Name five people.
Johnny Depp, Alexander the Great, Geena Davis and Jimmy Fallon.
Stalk Chance here: