One of my favorite authors Sawyer Bennett has a new book out this week (July 28th) called Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse Series Book 1). She’s taken time out of her busy schedule to answer my 5 burning questions! If you have some how missed reading one of her books check out her Last Call and Cold Fury Hockey series they are full of hot dirty talking alphas.
Her new book Wicked Falls is about Woolf Jennings, a multi-millionaire and hot-as-hell Wyoming rancher and sweet Callie Hayes has returned home to Wyoming and is looking forward to starting her life over again. Excited doesn’t even describe how excited I am to read her new venture into cowboy country!
Enter NOW to win a Kindle Fire HD 7 here.
Check out all her books on Amazon.
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or lead in new book or past books? These are always the hardest questions!!! Okay, so I’d kill Kellan Kyle, marry Gideon Cross and screw Woolf Jennings from my book Wicked Fall. And I’m not just saying that because that’s releasing now, but because he owns a fantasy sex club and he’s kinky as all get out. He’s by far my sexiest, most sinful hero yet.
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it?
I can remember… it was Prisoner of My Desire by Johanna Lindsey. I thought it was so naughty and the hero was totally alpha, which I think set me on my course to one day write men like that. I don’t read her anymore but I did pick up one of my old paperbacks and read it a few months ago, and thought… I’d so make Johanna Lindsey blush with my books.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think.
Big on my horizon is to delve into romantic comedy. All of my books have some humor woven through, but I’d like to bump that up and make it the main focus. They’ll still have some sexy times, of course, but the emphasis would be on the humor throughout the story. I hope to launch my first one next year under a pen name which I’m still trying to think of. Any suggestions?
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading?
I have lots of favorite things but it’s summer time and one of my fav things is fishing. I just spent the weekend in Wyoming fly fishing. Here’s a picture to prove it!!!
5. If you could have a rock star dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be?
Holy hell, that would be fun. My number one guest and who would get the head chair at the end of the table would be Rob Zombie. I find him utterly fascinating and I love his music. For cool points, I’d invite Aerosmith and make Steven Tyler sing “Back In The Saddle” for me. I’d also invite Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love for entertainment and shock value. Oh, and I’d invite my mom too so I could laugh at how stunned she would be with that crowd but I’d be proud of her because she could roll with anything.