This is one of my favorite two books of the year King and Tyrant by T.M. Frazier. King is an amazing anti-hero that shouldn’t be loveable but is one of the sexiest romance leads ever. Broken by society and unable to love, he takes in a girl who doesn’t remember who she is, he calls her Doe. In his own way, he helps Doe heal and they develop a very hot relationship. They both begin to have feeling for each other. King’s life is shady but he’s trying is best to get it together so he can get his daughter back in his life. King’s color friends Preppy and Bear are his family. These men are fiery, loyal and protective are their friend. On a personal note, Preppy is one of my favorite all time book characters. Ms. Frazier has done an amazing job creating this world with characters that are flawed and fucked up but so worth loving. Tyrant is the continuation of their story with an amazing twiest. I hesitate to say more because you should go in blind in this story and hold on tight for the amazing journey.
Thanks to T.M. Frazier who took time out of her busy schedule to answer my five burning questions.
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 11.
I was really young and it was Forever Amber. It’s a historical romance and it’s SUPER long and was written in the 1940’s. It is an awesome read. I reread it a few years back.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
Comedy. It’s happening. Just not anytime soon. And I don’t think anything I write would be completely sexless. What is a sexless romance anyway? We held hands and then we pretended neither of us had genitals? lol
4. What’s your writing process like? I have a 10 month old so it’s insane. I write mostly at night. 9pm-3am. I am crazy about it and I make my husbands life a living hell but he is amazing!!!!!
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, rock stars, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. Name five people.
I just want a big dinner with my readers because no joke they are my favorite people in the world besides my family.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word? FUCK. It’s a close second to MOTHERFUCKE
Check out the cover for her next book, Lawless.