Susan Marshall is known as an organizational Jill of all Trades. For over twenty years, she’s excelled as a virtual assistant, entrepreneur, and event organizer. Susan worked as an assistant to a handful of tech entrepreneurs. She helped to launch a cloud gaming company, Gaikai, that sold to Sony Computer Entertainment for $400M.
In 2008, Susan launched the largest video game conference, Develop: Brighton, in the UK. She managed logistics, content, and productions for more than 100 speakers worldwide to speak, inspire and educate attendees.
Susan’s Etsy store, My Nerd Quilt, sells bespoke quilts and masks. In the last few years, Susan has become a romance writer in her spare time. She published a book this year, Homeless Heart, with a new three-part series coming out in early 2023.
She will use her years of experience to help you manage your inbox, social media, website, event attendance, and advertising.
Contact Susan at susanDOTlmarshall at gmailDOTcom to discuss how she can work with you.
- Help with your to-do list
- Manage your schedule
- Manage your inbox
- Sort your expenses and receipts
- Do data entry for multi-purpose databases
- Edit or format documents
- Process & Mail book fulfillment on your website
Book Signing Events
- Organize book event schedule for the year
- Book accommodations and travel to book events
- Send books to signing events
Social Media and Content Marketing
- Design social media posts
- Schedule social media posts
- Help produce content ideas
- Create email campaigns (Mailchimp)
- Create marketing and sales material
- Send out your newsletter
Marketing Administration (I can’t create a marketing strategy for you, but I can help execute it.)
- Help write and prepare content
- Update your website
- Pitch story ideas for the website and newsletter
- Proof your website
- Design Facebook ads
- Schedule ads
- Analyze and optimize the data for the ads and make changes