Here’s a new feature for me, I am calling it 5 by 5. There will be five questions from some of my favorite authors. I hope you will get to know some great author as well as checking out their books. I am launching the feature with one of my all time favorite author’s Harper Bentley. Check out her new addition to the HOT Powers that Be brother series.
Zeke (The Powers That Be Book 2) only 99cents on Amazon now.
Nick Batemen inspired Zeke. Check him out here.
1. Lets start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or Gable Power.
Kill–Gideon Cross, Marry-Kellan Kyle, Screw–Gable Powers (ha in your order)
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? Forever by Judy Blume was one my best friend & I snuck out & read all the dirty parts together but I think the first romance novel I read by myself was Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon when I was 15. I lived with my very Christian grandma so I didn’t have access to anything!
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. Probably BDSM but I’d have to do TONS of research on it. I find some of it pretty freakin’ hot, though! Menage? Um, no… I’m too jealous & possessive 😉 Sexless romance? I guess I could try writing YA someday. I mean, I DO teach 14-15 year olds so I’m exposed to their silliness daily. (Harper day’s job is shaping the minds of youngster as a teacher.)
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading? I really enjoy hanging out with my 17 year-old daughter just chatting or shopping or eating at new restaurants 🙂
5. What is the one thing you’d like people to know about you when reading your books? That each of my books is like a child to me & I put everything into them. I had someone ask me a while back which of my books was my favorite & I gasped. That’s like asking me which of my children I like best. (I totally agree on this one.)
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word? Fuck. Best word ever. Favorite phrase: “Are you fucking kidding me?”<–most often used while driving 😉
Here’s some of her other books to check out.
Andrew England inspired Gable, check him out here. Gable is one of the sexiest books I’ve read in a long time. The boy has a mouth on him.