A.D. Justice is the best selling author of the Steele Security Series (Wicked Games, Wicked Ties, and the upcoming Wicked Nights), the Crazy Series (Crazy Maybe, Crazy Baby), and the Dominic Powers series (Her Dom, Her Dom’s Lesson).
When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her own alpha male character in their north Georgia mountain home. She is also an avid reader of romance novels, a master at procrastination, a chocolate sommelier, a twister of words, and speaks fluent sarcasm.
A.D. took a few minutes out from writing one of her sexy alpha characters to answer my five burning questions, when you are done buy the first in the
Steel Security Series-Wicked Games
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or on of your hero’s? If you have a photo that would be great.
With all due respect, I haven’t read Gideon Cross yet. (I know, I know.) I have read about the rockstar Kellan Kyle, though. 😀 Dominic Powers is the main character in Her Dom and Her Dom’s Lesson … and is obviously a Dominant. They’re all three hot as hell, so I think I’d have to start my own harem and keep all three of them for my own pleasure. 😀
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? EDITORS NOTE: I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 11.
I don’t remember! I’ve read so many books, starting with Judy Blume books when I was a kid. My dad used to take me to the bookstore at least once a week and we’d get several books at a time. After I devoured them, I’d read my mom’s True Romance magazine – it was just a collection of short romance stories, but very entertaining. There is one teacher/student romance book I vaguely remember from when I was a kid, and I wish I could remember the title and author’s name because I remember it being really good.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
I’d like to do a romantic comedy series – and I have plans for one in the near future. I have to finish the other series I have started first. Sometimes I feel like I have writing ADHD! 😀 I think a paranormal romance would be fun to write because it would be a completely new world, where the reader can suspend all belief and be immersed in a place they’ve never been before.
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. Name five people.
I want my girlfriends who are scattered all over the country! We all need to get together and have a great time. AM Madden, Michelle Dare, Shannon Hunt, Joanne Schwehm, and TK Leigh.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
LOL – it depends on the situation. “Bastards” is my standard response when the infamous “they” do something unfair. “SHIT” is my standard response when I’ve messed up.
Stalk A.D. on social media:
Amazon authors page: amazon.com/author/adjustice