I discovered Untamable from the lovely ladies at the Rockstars of Romance blog. They said it was funny, sexy and heart warming read and they were right. This romance is about Estelle who’s adopted too many cats who asks a reality show to help her adopt out her hoard of cats. In comes Emery, the Pussy Doctor to her rescue! I loved this read it truly lived up to the review and it ticked all my boxes. I’d never read one of Jamie’s books before but she’s definitely on my TBR now. You won’t regret adding her to your TBR too. After you’ve read Untamable check out the first book Trucker (The Good Guys Book 1) to get started!
Jamie took a few minutes out to answer my five burning questions. Check out what she’s got to say.
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or Emery? I’ll just screw everyone! Just kidding. Okay, so I know this is going to sound crazy, but I’ve never read Thoughtless or the Crossfire series. I know, I know. My book friends yell at me all the time about it, and I need to get on that. Ha. So I can’t speak for Kellen or Gideon, but as far as Emery goes, definitely marry. It might have something to do with the fact that my husband is the cover model for Untamable.
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? The first adult romance novel I read was His Wicked Kiss by Gaelen Foley. It’s a historical romance with a strong-willed heroine who is a stowaway on a ship, if I remember correctly. I came across it in Walmart and picked it up on a whim. I opened to somewhere in the middle–just to see what the all fuss was about–and happened to land on a sexy part. Yeah, I bought that book haha.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
I would love to write a historical. After all, that was my “first love” when it comes to romance. But there’s so much research that goes into it, and that’s one of my least favorite parts about writing.
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading?
I’m being a little tight-lipped about my current project. I’d like to be a little closer to the release date before I start announcing details.
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. Name five people.
Amie Knight and Miranda Arnold, for starters. They’re my author-friend besties who live really far away. Cambria Hebert because she’s one of my favorite authors and I’ve always wanted to meet her. Also, CM Owens for the same reason. Since we’re on an author theme here, I’ll add one more. Ruby Dixon. I’m currently obsessed with her Ice Planet Barbarian series and I need a good 30 minutes to gush at her about it.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
Fuck. It’s the most versatile swear word out there. It’s a noun, a verb, an adjective. You can apply it to pretty much an situation and insert it any-fucking-where. See what I did there? Hehe.
Social media links:
My Facebook fan group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1738944743038479/