I remember The Perfect Game series being the first sports romance books I ever read. Author J Sterling was at the forefront of self-publishing romance authors and whose books I never miss. Her books are like my favorite sweatpants, something I love and you’ll have to tear out of my cold dead hands. You can check out her long list of amazing books here.
Always a lover of a brother series, when I read about her new Fisher Brothers series I was excited. These sexy brothers books don’t disappoint. Check out Nick in No Bad Days (The Fisher Brothers Book 1), Frank in Guy Hater (The Fisher Brothers Book 2) and finally Ryan’s story Adios Pantalones (The Fisher Brothers Book 3). I was looking for something fun to read and saw this title Adios Pantalones and I knew I had to read this book. Ryan’s story is funny, sweet and sexy. Who doesn’t like a story that starts with “I’m the hopeless romantic in the family and I don’t care who knows it.” Yep swoon! Then there’s Sofia a single mom who’s had her heart broken keeping him at a distance. The series is currently available for free on Kindle Unlimited as are most of J’s books.
I am grateful that she took five minutes out of her busy writing schedule to answer my five burning questions.
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it?
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading?
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. Name five people.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
Stalk her on social media:
Follow her on Amazon and you’ll get a notification when a new book goes live: http://amzn.to/2rDI7MX
Follow her on BookBub to never miss a deal/sale/etc through them: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/j-sterling