K. Bromberg’s first book, Driven, was released in 2013, and I was a fan of this series from the beginning. Colton Donavan is all kinds of yummy! If you haven’t read this series, it’s a must. Her books are about steamy race car drivers, everyday heroes like firefighters and police officers, superstar actors, billionaires, and more. Her latest release, On One Condition, from the billionaire S.I.N series, is a second chance romance which is one of my favorite genres. Don’t miss her new release Final Proposal coming in October 2022. She took time out of her busy writing schedule to answer my five burning questions.
1. Let’s start with Kill, Marry, or Screw?
I’ll use book boyfriends who I wrote – which makes it hard to want to kill off one of my own. But here goes. Kill – Anderson (from Unraveled). Marry – Rush McKenzie from Hard to Hold. Screw – Callahan Sharpe from Last Resort
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins, and I was about 10 or 11.
My first romance was Sweet Revenge by Nora Roberts. Followed up by quite a few Jackie Collins books.
3. What types of romance would you like to write but haven’t yet?
I’d love to write a romantic suspense book.
4. What are you reading right now? Do you have a favorite book/series/genre?
I am currently reading the Crescent City series by Sarah J. Maas
5. What was the inspiration for your new book?
There is nothing that inspired my next book, Final Proposal, per se, but I do love writing a strong heroine and an alpha I don’t have to redeem too much. Plus, I love to write forced proximity.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
Motherfucker 😉 Or fuck in any of its forms. It’s such a versatile word.