Many years ago my first ebook purchase was Thoughtless and my life changed forever along with a rapid decrease in my bank account. I have to thank S.C. Stephens for giving me a new hobby and resurrecting my long lost love of reading and books.
Last week, she released Untamed, which is Griffin’s story our favorite D-bag. I’ve loved Griffin from the beginning wondering what his real story was and the cause of all his Griffiness. S.C. has brought us his story and now I know my love for him wasn’t wasted. For all his bravado and ego, Griffin’s fierce love of his family and eventually his friends makes him realize he’s a lucky man. He just needed one of life’s reality checks slapped right across his face. After reading this book, I really hope that S.C. considers writing a NA series featuring the kids of the D-bags.
As much as I am a Kellen Kyle girl, I can’t deny that I might love Griffin more now but let’s keep that a secret between us.
I am so honored that S.C. took a few minutes out of her business schedule to answer my five burning questions. You’ll love the answer to question number 1. Enjoy!
Here’s the questions:
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or lead in your Griffin? I don’t think I could kill anyone! Marry: Kellan, for sure. He’s just…sigh. Screw: Griffin. Definitely.
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? I think it was Now and Forever by Danielle Steele. It was gut-wrenching, painful, yet sexy too. It got to me.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. Hmmm…I don’t know if I can write any of those! I’ll just stick to angst. 🙂
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading? I’m a homebody, so I just like being at the house with my family.
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. I’m not good around strangers, so it would have to be people I know and love – Rebecca Donovan, Jenn Sterling, K.A. Linde, C.J. Roberts, and Jillian Dodd. That would be a great dinner party!
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word? Fuck. It’s so versatile! It works for everything!
If you’ve been living under an Kindle for the last few years you must read this series, check them out here:
Stalk S.C. on social media: