I love FUNNY sexy books and they aren’t easy to find. I think Helena Hunting Pucked series is one of the most hilarious but maintaining the sexy books out there. In the first book Pucked, we find us following the quirky and no filter Violet falling for super star hockey player Alex Waters. Now I am not normally a fan of sports romance but this series made me appreciate and love hockey players.
Violet is hilarious, her love of Alex’s “MC” aka Monster Cock is enough to make it worth your time. I don’t want to give anything away but one of my favorite scenes in the book happens near the end and it would give too much away to say more. Lets just say it’s the best indecent proposal ever. These books are fun, sexy and sweet stories about accepting love.
Her latest book Pucked Up follows Violet’s step brother Miller “Buck” Butterson or as she calls him “the Yeti” which involves his body hair. This is a sibling nickname that has hilarious connotation throughout the story. In this book Miller falls for the vegetarian Sunny Waters or better known as Alex Waters little sister. This story is slightly more dramatic in Sunny has a very hard time accepting Millers’ love because of his reputation of being a man whore. All the ups and downs are worth the ride and we get to see and hear Violet and enjoy her through out the book. I wish I had a friend like Violet but then again, I might be Violet.:}
Helena took time out of her busy schedule writing about hilarious monster appendages to answers my five burning questions. Check out her answers below.
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or Miller? Marry: Miller Screw: Gideon Cross Kill: Kellan Kyle
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 1It was probably Flowers in the Attic by VC Andrews. I would have been eleven or so. I think the ironic part is that VC never realized that the people reading her books were teenagers as they were meant for adults. They’re all about incest and these horribly backward relationships.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
I can’t do BDSM. I’m a lover and biter, not a tie me up kind of author. I don’t think I’m capable of writing sexless romance. If I was working on anything off genre it would have to be paranormal.
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading?
Umm . . . I guess that would be running or Lego with my kidlet. I’m crafty, so I like to do those kinds of things as well. I’m not very good at being idle.
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. Name five people.
I think I would just want to be with the people I love. But in a fantasy world I’d have Stephen James, Jericho Barrons, Edward Cullen, Beckett Taylor and Christian Grey over for a dinner party.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
Fuckerdoodles or motherpucker.
Stalker her here:
Twitter: @helenahunting https://twitter.com/HelenaHunting