I discovered The Rocker Who Holds Me when Amazon thankfully popped into my recommendations list. Needless to say, I have been hooked on this beautiful, sexy and sometimes tragic rocker tale. If you’ve not read this rocker series, jump on board and get ready for this 12 part adventure that has sadly come to an end. The final chapter Forever Rockers is available now. Don’t despair she’s launched a new spin off series for Harris and Lucy who we see grow up in this series and who we know are obviously meant to be. Fingers crossed! The first in the series Catching Lucy is currently FREE with Kindle Unlimted so get started now!! Pre-order the latest in the series Rocking Kin available on June 21st. Lucy & Harris are two kids that are meant to be each others forever loves.’s first book
Check out Terri Anne’s on Amazon page for a complete listing of her rocker and MC series that are available now.
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or Shane?
Screw…fucking all three!
Marry…Shane. The way Shabe treats Harper, who wouldn’t want that everyday for the rest of their lives?
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? EDITORS NOTE: I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 11.
OMG! I was 12 and I was struggling to read. I have dyslexia so even at the age of 12 I couldn’t read very well. My aunt gave me one of her little Harliquin novellas and from then on I was hooked. I can’t remember the title or who wrote it, but I can remember every moment of that book because for the first time in my life I WANTED to read. I read 200 books that summer and by the new school year I was making honor roll.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
I’m going to try my hand at M/M and F/F in an upcoming novella collection feature some of everyone’s favorite secondary characters. Mieke, Kenzie, Linc and Jenna will be featured in their own novellas in the collection.
4. Writing a series of 12 volumes how do you keep track of everyone’s story?
Lots and lots of notes! Lol. It also helps that I go back and re-read the last book before I start on the newest ones. But these characters have such strong and differing personalities that it isn’t nearly as hard as some think.
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. Name five people.
2) The Winchester brothers. I’m half in love with Dean and it wouldn’t be the same if we left Sam out. ?
3) Alexander Skarsgård because, hey, Tarzan and Eric Northman. Need I say more?
4) All the loved ones I’ve lost over the years, especially my dad. That would be one hell of a family reunion.
5) Lastly, my seventeen year old self. So I can tell her that life was going to be hard in the coming years, and sometimes she will want to give up, but it gets a hell of a lot better.
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
Just one??? Fuck! Is the word I use at least 25 times a day.
Buy her books or stalk her on social media: