I must confess I am sucker for a sexy cover and I got sucked into Fox (Bodhi Beach Book 1) from the cover but 1-clicked it once I read the description. Come on you know you do it too!!
Who couldn’t 1-click this book after reading this description. “Sophie Fordham never thought much about motherhood until her body forced her to. With the onset of early menopause, she knows if she wants to have a baby, it’s now or never. So what’s a single, financially-strapped girl to do? Go with what you know, of course.”
That’s a tough one. You know I have to marry FOX — I mean, have you seen him!?!? Plus he has the sense of humor I adore, and is a truly genuine, sweet guy.
Screw? Of these choices I’m going with the rock star, Kellan Kyle. If I was adding my own, I’d pick Randy Ballistic (Pucked Over by Helena Hunting). Talk about stamina.
Kill? Sorry, Gideon. Maybe a f*ck to the death? That’d be OK with me. ;P
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it? I think mine was Bitch by Jackie Collins and I was about 10 or 11.
I do, actually! It was The Promise by Danielle Steel. I bought it at a garage sale when I was around 11 or so.
3. What type of stories would you like to write but haven’t yet? Menage, BDSM or a sexless romance. The sexless romance should come with a warning. Don’t you think?
I have a paranormal romance (possible series) in the works, and I would love to write an erotica/BDSM or menage romance. I have one BDSM story in mind, but I haven’t had the chance to work on it yet! Sexless romance should come with a blue-balls warning. 😉
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading?
Sleep. LOL It’s been a while, but I knit. And I’m a big film buff, so I like to catch up on movies & the like. If I had a pool (temp-controlled and indoor/outdoor, because if I’m dreaming…), I would swim every day. I’d also be a lot slimmer in that case LOL.
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone. Name five people.
A bit random, but:
Jim Morrison, Melissa McCarthy, Beckett Taylor (Debra Anastasia’s Poughkeepsie series), Willy Wonka (because WHY NOT!?), Edgar Allen Poe
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word? Fuck. In all its glorious forms. 😀
Stalk her here: