I will confess that I am late to the party for Kimberly Adams books but after reading this amazing review on Totally Booked blog I am a convert. Check out the review for First and you’ll 1-clicking away. Check out her other books on her Amazon page that include the series Below Unforgiven (The Movie Book 1) and Roam.
Kimberly took a few minutes out of her busy writing schedule to answer my five burning questions.
1. Let’s start off with Kill, Marry or Screw? Gideon Cross, Kellan Kyle or Grant? Good question! I’ll put a twist on it and choose three of my main characters in my books, so West, Troy, and Grant. Marry- Grant, Kill-Troy, and Screw- West of course 😉
2. Do you remember the first romance book you ever read? Can you tell me about it?
The first romance novel I ever read was Perfect by Judith McNaught. It became one of my favorite books of all time- innocent young woman in the wrong place at the wrong time, “abducted” by escaped convicted murderer famous Hollywood director, they fall in love…. *sighhhhh* I devoured all of Judith McNaught’s books- she is one of my favorite authors!
3. What got you into writing romance?
I have always written since I could. I was in writing competitions as a pre-teen and teen and wrote plays, fan fiction, romance novels, etc. There was no particular moment, just a progression of writing. In 2012 my daughter declared that she “hated reading.” GASP. I promised her that I’d write her something she’d want to read. So I wrote Roam. (And she did :})
4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing or reading?
I love spending time with my husband and children on our small Ohio farm, and just being outside- when it’s not snowing!
5. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone to it, who would it be? Celebrities, book boyfriends, intellectuals or anyone.
My husband, because he’s my best friend in the world. That’s it. I’m still on my honeymoon (though it’s been almost three years.) :}
6. For bonus points, what’s your favorite swear word?
Fuckety-fuck-fuck. I’m so creative, haha